Support Andromada, please donate

Author Topic: Admin application by SmirnoffBG  (Read 252 times)

Offline SmirnoffBG

Admin application by SmirnoffBG
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:12:10 pm »
1. What is your in-game name?
SmirnoffBG

2. What country are you from?
Bulgaria

3. What time zone are you living in?
Europe

4. How old are you?

5. How many hours have you approximately played on Andromada Servers?
Dont know exacly, I play this server from 2013

6. Around what time(s) do you think you will be most active?
From 12pm till 20pm

7. What do you think you will be able to deliver to the team and server??
Good support, wide open eyes for hackers and bug abusers.

8. If you had the ability to change one thing about the server, what would that be?
I would make a menu for when u type /buy.
Cuz i personally don't know every vehicle name

Quiz:

1. You just joined the server and immediately a couple of people are reporting cheaters. What do you do?
I will spec the reported and if he is truly doing something wrong i will warn/ban him.

2. Somebody is flaming to you. What do you do?
I will tell him to stop. If he doesn't i will mute him

3. You notice somebody is cheating on the server, but you didn't see who it was. Then you receive a report from somebody, how would you react?
I will spec him.

4. Three players are blaming each other for using cheats, you actually didn't see anything. What would you do?
I will spec each one of them and decide for myself.

5. What would you do if somebody is very laggy that makes it really difficult to play with that person?
I will ask him why his connecting is so bad, give him advice how to fix it.
If it is not fixed i will ask him to leave, if he doesn't i will have to kick him.

6. How would you handle if somebody is camping in every map?
I will say "gg" to him :D

7. Somebody is driving around at the ground, below the ring. Is he cheating?
I will try to reach him and if it is truly impossible for a normal player to get there i will ask him to respawn. If he doesn't on his own i will kick him.

8. Somebody is pausing the game a lot which makes it impossible to kill him. What would you do?
I will warn him, if he doesn't stop i will kick him.

9. You banned somebody but they keep returning. How would you handle the situation?
Ban him 1-2 times more and if it continue i will contact someone who can do range bans

10. Another admin banned a player and you honestly disagree with the ban. What would you say?
I will try to convince the admin he is wrong. If he doesn't unban him and i still believe that he is innocent i will talk with a higher admin about the situation.

11. You see some players writing down the name of cheating mods, but in a language you don't understand. How would you response?
I will google the word i don't know and if he is speaking positive for that mod i will mute him.

12. Somebody is complaining our server isn't good, and his server is much better. What to do?
I will ask him whats not good and if he says a good idea i will post that idea at the forum.
If he continues i will mute him.

13. How would you describe our sumo game to new players on the server?
I will explain all the chat commands, how to spend his money, how to report a cheater and of course how to stay alive longer.

Just to say that i haven't been an admin at SAMP before!