Support Andromada, please donate

Author Topic: hello dear staff Andromada Sumo server wanted to inform you that we need are ma  (Read 885 times)

Offline blackita

hello dear staff Andromada Sumo server wanted to inform you that we need are many who use hacks unfairly to those who did not use like me so I wanted to put you on alert because I play and become monotonous and unplayable because of player that use infinite lives and become unbeatable while those who do not use hacks always dies in game I hope you begin to hunt people who do not play fair I thank you if you read this post I wait 1 reply and thank you if the measure comes ....

Offline Bandit

• Well waddya know I'm a
  • Server Admin
  • SAY MY NAME
Hi Blackita. Thank you for taking the time to post in the forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time in the server. We are aware that hacking is a problem and to that end our development team created Doge our anticheat system. No system is foolproof but Doge bans a lot of cheaters. Also its important to remember a couple of things. Firstly all Admins are human and have real lives that require attention, and as much as I would love to be 24/7 in the server I have to work, shop, cook, clean, sleep eat etc. Secondly not all players are in the same time zone as us, most of us are GMT or GMT+1 or +2 so a lot of the cheaters are on while I'm sleeping.

All is not lost though, if you take a screenshot with F8 and post it on the forums we WILL ban the cheater.

Hope this clears things up a little.

Bandit.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:02:11 pm by Bandit »