Support Andromada, please donate

Author Topic: How about an Event?  (Read 988 times)

Offline SlayerPT

• Hola!
How about an Event?
« on: November 04, 2015, 09:48:53 pm »
Hey everyone, I know a lot of you don't know me yet as I'm a recent addition to the community, actively at least. And I know the forums aren't very active either but me and Bandit have been orchestrating something to bring about some fun among the crashers. I mostly play on the sumo server, merging into the stunt with bandit when we feel like driving/flying/messing around, we came up with a nifty idea.

How about we set aside our destructive persona and organize a roadtrip! Just a cool event with a few members, as many as we can find that can follow the smallest orders as to have a fully operational convoy of.. shitty cars. I'm talking Journeys, Campers, Karts. Just drive around the map and have some fun, crashes are bound to happen for sudden brakes, falling off mount chilliad, etc. Usually we just crash eachother as hard as we possibly can, this isn't an event to earn something, or accomplish something it's just so we can have some quality community time, get us more active. Of course this needs to happen with some assistance from the staff and if they decide to throw in some incentive as such, making X event during the roadtrip earning Y person Z ammount, that might call in a few more peeps. But the whole point is to just have fun.

Anyways this is just me throwing away some ideas, I have no idea of what the best schedule would be or how to make it happen but if you agree, give it a go!

(PS. I'm posting this in both SUMO and STUNT general section to get the most visibility, if I am infringing on some rules please do advise me to remove/do something about it, thanks!)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:56:14 pm by Bandit »
The fear of great expectations