Support Andromada, please donate

Author Topic: VANILLA IS BACK!! << NEW IP HERE!  (Read 5060 times)

Offline Danny_Payne

• Team leader
  • Doge is love, Doge is life
    • danyan.eu
Re: VANILLA IS BACK!! << NEW IP HERE!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 01:14:52 pm »
Can we update to 1.6.4?

I've been holding out until 1.7, though if you guys want the 1.6.4 upgrade I'll do it :)

You NEED to upgrade to 1.6.4 first before going to 1.7 to avoid world corruption!

Yuk okay, I'll do the upgrade later today then :)

(@habl) i hope i will die fapping, must be so relaxing
(~hipy) I should download a car

Offline purpleplum

• fruitiest plum in here
    • http://i.imgur.com/D0mnVaJ.png
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 09:52:12 pm »
In fact it depends on what you call corruption. As far as I know it's just the location of nether fortresses, pyramids etc. that won't be recognized when upgrading from something earlier than 1.6.4 to 1.7.x. Corruption like hard cutting chunk edges will occur anyway since the world generator has been updated with many new biomes.

In order to make the world 1.7.x "compatible" all chunks have to be loaded with 1.6.4 (a player needs to be there at least once so it gets loaded).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:03:25 pm by purpleplum »
Only my sheep are real sheep. They feature a great variety of colors! Yellow, purple, blue and red. Since colors are just for eyes, they ship with two types of flavor installed: berry and plum.
However what makes my sheep unique is a very disctinctive blaat.

Offline Rambojambo21

• The Super Awesome
  • Server Admin
  • Ram
    • WOOD FOR R4SDHC
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 09:11:44 pm »
Bump!

Is the server down or has the IP changed?

Offline Danny_Payne

• Team leader
    • danyan.eu
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 09:53:44 pm »
Bump!

Is the server down or has the IP changed?

I took the server down a couple of days ago to do a bit of backend maintenance, and started it back up again, or so I thought. Looks like I changed a config file and the server didn't like it so it was in a crashed state and I just hadn't noticed lol.
It's back now  ;D :)

Offline Danny_Payne

• Team leader
    • danyan.eu
Re: VANILLA UPDATED TO 1.8.3!!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 08:45:03 pm »
BUMP!!

I've just updated the server after waiting literally hours for a manual backup to copy back to my PC.
The server is running Spigot 1.8.3, and I've been told that Spigot should make the server run smoother and such, so yeah.

Pls report any bugs/problems either here or in my PMs, one I'm aware of currently is Lockette signs are broken.
All signs that are headed "Private" will need to be replaced by yourselves, the new signs should be headed "[Private]".

I think that's everything, on with the building! \o/ ;D

Offline Jonty_Rhodes

• Server Admin
  • Bom chicka wa waa...
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 09:28:15 pm »
Shweet, just need to get more people on it IMO!
[17:37] <%iLoveStunt> [15] pokemon11: make it night and i will tell u a thing that you may not know.

Offline Rambojambo21

• The Super Awesome
  • Server Admin
  • Ram
    • WOOD FOR R4SDHC
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 10:06:08 pm »
Bump! I finally bought MC, but I don't think it likes that my nickname, I can see my gear before I login and I'm in creative mode but as soon as I login it removes my gear and turns to survival?

Nick = Rambojambo21 with capitol R

Edit - Tried cracked launcher with lowercase "r" in rambojambo21 and it has different gear but does the same error of deleting gear and turning survival after logging in?

Screenshots of before and after - http://imgur.com/a/4Dnjl
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:13:34 pm by Rambojambo21 »

Offline NarcissticCannibal

• Server Admin
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2016, 12:29:43 pm »
Bump! I finally bought MC, but I don't think it likes that my nickname, I can see my gear before I login and I'm in creative mode but as soon as I login it removes my gear and turns to survival?

Nick = Rambojambo21 with capitol R

Edit - Tried cracked launcher with lowercase "r" in rambojambo21 and it has different gear but does the same error of deleting gear and turning survival after logging in?

Screenshots of before and after - http://imgur.com/a/4Dnjl

There is a possibility its one of the plugins, it can be set so you have separate inv in creative mode and survival mode to prevent players taking items from creative mode to survival mode. But im not sure if the server has a plugin like that or if its a bug.
I do remember if you had a cracked account and then got a prem account Minecraft use to sees it as 2 separate accounts so therefore you wont have your old invintory, i think? I remember something like that happening to a friend.

Offline Rambojambo21

• The Super Awesome
  • Server Admin
  • Ram
    • WOOD FOR R4SDHC
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 10:56:51 am »
I tried with a cracked account and the same thing happens, I think one of the servers plugins are a bit bugged out.